Northeast Directorate General of Post and Telecommunications (東北郵電管理總局)
Yang NE17-18, J.DB-35
|Commemorative Issue:||“March 8th, International Women’s Day" ("三八國際婦女節") (1947)|
|All stamps of this issue shown here.|
|Issued:||8 March 1947|
|Issued by:||Northeast Directorate General of Post and Telecommunications (東北郵電管理總局) in Harbin (哈爾濱)|
|Printed by:||Guangfa Printing House (哈爾濱廣發印刷所)|
|Print method:||Lithography on silk thread paper with watermark, L11|
|Sheet size:||10 x 9 = 90|
|Designer:||Hao Limin (郝利民)|
|Currency:||Northeast Currency (東北幣)|
|Valid until:||1 July 1951|
Remarks (in general / for this issue):
– All commemorative stamp issues from Northeast are rare on commercial covers.
– Shifted perforation and large stamps with “wings” can be found commonly.
– Because of the existence of large stamps (inaccurate line perforation) and imperforated margins single “imperforated” stamps can’t be count as imperforated stamps.
– Imperforated stamps of this issue are rare.
– The watermark is rather big structure, so stamps without a water mark can be found commonly.
|Trade Prices 2018 (USD)|
|Yang Cat. No.||Remarks|
|5 元||dark vermilion||L11|
|10 元||blackish orange brown||L11|