Northeast Directorate General of Post and Telecommunications (東北郵電管理總局)
Yang NE60-63, J.DB-43
|Commemorative Issue:||26th Anniversary of Communist Party of China (中國共產黨二十六週年)|
|All stamps of this issue shown here.|
|Issued:||1 July 1947|
|Issued by:||Northeast Directorate General of Post and Telecommunications (東北郵電管理總局) in Harbin (哈爾濱)|
|Printed by:||Guangfa Printing House (哈爾濱廣發印刷所)|
|Print method:||Lithography on silk thread paper with watermark, L11|
|Sheet size:||7 x 6 = 42|
|Designer:||Zhang Xiuping (張修平)|
|Currency:||Northeast Currency (東北幣)|
|Valid until:||8 July 1950|
Light double impression:
Remarks (in general / for this issue):
– All commemorative stamp issues from Northeast are rare on commercial covers.
– Shifted perforation and large stamps with “wings” can be found commonly.
– Because of the existence of large stamps (inaccurate line perforation) single “imperforated” stamps can’t be count as imperforated stamps.
– Some catalogs list imperforated stamps (= imperforated pairs) of this set on silk thread paper with watermark but I never saw them so I doubt their existence.
– From time to time you can see various black proof sheets on thicker newsprint paper often in reverse or inverted printing and / or in combination with different values / sets (like the one shown in Yang catalog page 118). Sometimes also printed on thick watermark paper. A valuation is hard to calculate, often the authenticity is just doubtful, if sold the price not seldom exceed 10.000.- USD, but please handle these proof prints very carefully!
|Trade Prices 2018 (USD)|
|Yang Cat. No.||Remarks|
|10 元||rosa red||L11|
|NE60a||light double impression|
|30 元||bright lilac rosa||L11|
|NE61a||light double impression|
|50 元||bright brown carmine||L11|
|NE62a||light double impression|
|100 元||dark yellowish red||L11|
|NE63a||light double impression|